Our client is now seeking a General Manager for a position in their rehabilitation centre based in Kent. They are looking for someone that has previous or current experience working in a management role in an appropriate rehabilitation service and demonstration of a meaningful working knowledge of relevant legislation.
As Rehabilitation General Manager you will be assisting the Centre Manager in ensuring the efficient operational performance of Centre Services and have responsibility for the clinical leadership.
Main duties will include:
• Uphold the duties of the Rehabilitation General Manager in relation to the Care Quality Commission
• Providing clinical leadership and taking responsibility of the nursing and care team
• Ensuring that staff receive regular and timely Clinical Supervision
• Ensuring that all MDT, nursing and support staff receive regular and timely Performance & Development (PDR) Reviews and identified training needs are met
• Working with the General Manager to ensure occupancy levels and commercial objectives are achieved
• Working with Unit Managers in the recruitment of the appropriate staff
• Deputising for the General Manager
• Participating on the on-call service
• Taking responsibility for own personal & professional development through the performance and development reviews and attending all relevant trainingYou must have:
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have demonstrable management skill
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• Company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
• 2 weeks paid paternity leave
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
• And more
The position is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work full-time hours.
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.