Pulse have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Therapeutic Services to join a well-established private organisation in London.
We are looking to hear from those who have a strong managerial background within healthcare, now looking for a new and challenging step in their career. You will be working alongside a highly specialised MDT providing residential and outreach services to patients between 18-65 years.
These service users will include the following diagnosis; traumatic brain injury, stroke, acquired brain injury, cognitive impairment, mild learning disabilities and mental health.
The main responsibilities will be for the overall team management, working closely with the senior management team. They already have clinical leads in place and are looking for someone who has management experience, using interventions to create positive outcomes and ensure goals are achieved and resources managed.The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
• Qualifications; relevant higher-level degree qualification, along with
• Demonstrable experience and evidence of managing a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals
• CPD in a relevant clinical field
• Experience of working with vulnerable adult groups with traumatic or acquired brain injury and/or Mental Health
• Experience in Social Care setting
• Experience of maintaining computerised/ paper-based records
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.