Pulse have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Therapeutic Services to join a well-established private organisation in London. We are looking to hear from those who have a strong managerial background within healthcare, now looking for a new and challenging step in their career.
You will be working alongside a highly specialised MDT providing residential and outreach services to patients between 18-65 years. These service users will include the following diagnosis; traumatic brain injury, stroke, acquired brain injury, cognitive impairment, mild learning disabilities and mental health.
What are the benefits for you?
- A highly competitive and rewarding salary up to £72,000 per annum
- Industry approved specialist training
- Investment and commitment in your personal professional development
- Excellent benefits package
Main duties and responsibilities include;
- Taking overall responsibility for the management of the therapy services and the managers of the clinical services
- Ensuring the range and level of interventions, treatments and activities meet regulations
- Regularly monitor and review the performance of the therapy services against quality assurance targets
- Attend reviews, CPA, CQC and senior management meetings
- Participating in recruitment of the services, and auditing
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Higher-level degree qualification - clinically trained
- Demonstrable experience and evidence of managing a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals
- CPD in a relevant clinical field
- Experience of working with vulnerable adult groups with traumatic or acquired brain injury and/or mental health
- Experience in a health or social care setting
If you would like to find out further information then apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the role and organisation in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.