Our client is now looking to appoint a Director of Clinical Services, to join their private practice based in North London. As part of the Senior Management Team, the role holder will ensure compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meet quality standards and deliver against key performance indicators. There will also be an opportunity to provide leadership to two satellite sites, enabling you to develop multi-site experience.
Our client is looking for candidates who are motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for service users, contributing to the development and enhancement of nursing services at site.
The role is available to start as soon as possible and salary will be dependent on experience. What our client is looking for:
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
• Extensive clinical and management experience
• Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
• Fine-tuned decision-making skills
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
• A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice Benefits of this role:
• A competitive salary
• Disclosure check cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Online benefits and cash back rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• SMART Childcare Vouchers
• SMART Pension option
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.