Pulse are working with a private mental health organisation that are looking to recruit a Clinical Services Manager to join their team.
This client offers dedicated services to children and young adolescents with severe mental health and eating disorders, including those detained under the mental health act.
They boasts state-of-the-art facilities across; PICU, eating disorder unit, general adolescent and an Ofsted registered school on-site. Service users have access to large communal spaces, modern kitchens and secure gardens to ensure a home from home environment.The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a mental health CAMHS unit, with a clinical qualification and current registration. Roles and responsibilities will include;
• Provide clinical leadership to nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality
• Ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients
• Take a lead on developing and maintaining communication with patients’ relatives, families and carers, to support them to support patients goals
• Provide strong clinical leadership to the nursing team
• To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
• Liaise effectively with MDT to assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients.
• Regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with the MDT to modify care plans as appropriate.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.