A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced Year 2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in January 2018.
The school is based in the diverse, inner London borough of Newham. The borough of Newham is well connected with its neighbouring boroughs. This full time position will be contracted for a minimum of 2 terms.
There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and has a great reputation within the community. Experience working with children within KS1 is required.
If you are a dedicated year 2 Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of year 2 students, then this could be a great opportunity for you. About the Role
About the School
- Year 2 Teacher
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS1 curriculum
- September 2017 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
In order to be considered for this year 2 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Pulse Education is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.