- Would you like to work in the East London Burroughs?
- Do you hold qualified teacher status?
- Would you like to work on a flexible full or part time basis?
Pulse Education are currently recruiting day to day supply class teachers to work in Primary schools in the boroughs of East London. We have a good range of schools to work in and can offer reliable and hardworking classroom practitioners regular work.
You will need to be a bright, engaging class room practitioner with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop positive relationships with pupils and teaching staff.
If you would like to be part of our excellent day to day teaching team please contact me for further details as soon as possible. I would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible so vetting can be clear for immediate starts in October and November.
Pulse Education offer
- Regular work in the boroughs of Richmond & Kingston.
- Hardworking and committed consultants to make sure you have regular work.
- Immediate starts in September
- A range of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools to work in.
- Positions across the EYFS and Key Stage 1 & 2.
If you are keen on working as a supply teacher, please don't hesitate to send your updated CV or call me on 02033193141.
I look forward to your response.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.