"OUTSTANDING" Vibrant primary school are seeking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant or Class Teaching Assistant who will play a key role in the support for children. The successful individual will support individuals with additional needs or support within the class.
The successful candidates will need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both children and adults and demonstrate a respectful and caring attitude towards all our children.
Hours 8.30am-3.30pm Term Time Only (32.5 hours) (FULLTIME)
Additional Hours are available within the Breakfast Club from 7.30-8.30am.
We can offer you:
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• An opportunity to be part of a new school environment; shaping and moulding the school’s future
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
The successful candidate will be:
• Reliable, flexible and able to respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Prepared to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to positively promote inclusion and demonstrate high expectations for all children
• Proactive and resourceful
• Confident in supporting and guiding young children
If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me on 02074561454
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.