Are you a thoughtful, creative supply teacher committed to leading purposeful and engaging lessons? Do you enjoy feeling like a valued member of staff, but need the flexibility of daily supply?
Pulse Education is truly excited to offer daily supply teachers one of the most unique opportunities available today.
This is an outstanding opportunity to enjoy regular work at a truly exceptional West London school. Its inspirational leaders want regular supply teachers who will learn and apply their innovative approach to curriculum. In return, they will ensure you always receive robust lesson plans upon arrival, enjoy their full support and feel like an active member of the school's caring and motivated community.
Please apply if you want:
- Priority choice on regular daily supply work at a leading London school
- To feel like a valued team member, even as a cover teacher
- Reliable lesson plans left by teachers you know personally
- To learn first-hand about a school's nationally renowned, innovative approach to primary teaching
- Degree level qualification and QTS/NQT or equivalent
- Have at least 1 years' primary teaching experience, or be a motivated and ambitious NQT
- Knowledge of UK National Curriculum
In addition, successful registration with Pulse Education is subject to:
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Professional reference checks
- Demonstration of UK RTW
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.