Excellent opportunity for a PE Teaching Assistant in a high performing Primary School
A great primary school located in East London are looking for a new addition to their team. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has TA experience and a passion for sports.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous school or TA experience is necessary
- Sporting experience essential
- Empathic and understand the safety of guarding children.
- Needs to be confident and have a great rapport with the students.
- Flexible, able to use initiative and a patient nature.
- Able to work well with teachers and other support staff.
- Good spoken English
- Working as a PE Teaching Assisant and general TA
- You will also be required to help in other lessons within the school
- Assisting the PE teacher, working with all year groups across the school during their PE lessons
- Sometimes general TA work within a class, working with small groups and 1-1,
- Starting in October
- Daily rate £65-£75, depending on experience.
- Great location, close Victoria Park
- Motivated and caring teaching and support staff.
- A dynamic and happy learning environment.
- They pride themselves on creating a fulfilling learning and teaching environment for all
This lovely Primary school are looking for an experienced TA to join their team. Inspected by OFSTED recently and received 'Good 'in all areas. The staff are caring and they create an excellent learning and teaching environment for all. There is the opportunity for on-going training while in this position. You would be working closely with the class teacher and other TAs.
To apply please send you CV to Keith at Pulse Education or call 02033193141
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.