An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated, and able Leading Teacher for Maths.
Full time, Permanent
M6, UPR + TLR (for an exceptional candidate)
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an outstanding, inspirational, and creative teacher looking for a new opportunity? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated, and able Leading Teacher
for Maths, to work with our existing outstanding Maths Leader. You will be enhancing a very
successful area, to help achieve outstanding results in 2019.
One of my clients, a Primary and Nursery Academy is based in Hayes, with over 850 children on roll. The school is
firmly committed to establishing first class standards, and are proud of their achievements. My client's
expectations are high, and this is reflected in our improving academic record. The Academy was
inspected in March 2017, and was judged ‘RI’, but has since been taken over by an outstanding
Principal with an incredible track record of success. The school is part of the Elliot Foundation and we are incredibly fortunate to work in an outstanding cluster in Hillingdon.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to work collaboratively with the Maths Leader, and
other Leaders, to develop colleagues in delivering outstanding lessons, and develop the Maths
curriculum, raising academic achievement, and ensuring all pupils make outstanding progress.
We are looking for an applicant that is:
• able to inspire pupils of all abilities within Maths, to achieve their highest potential across EYFS to KS2;
• committed to delivering consistently outstanding teaching, and has the ability to share their practice with others in a constructive, and collaborative manner;
• going to contribute to the strategic development of the department by implementing new initiatives, monitoring, and reporting on key outcomes, to ensure the department meets academic targets;
• responsible, and will be accountable for pupil attainment and achievement, by tracking pupil progress, and supporting individual pupils’ learning needs.
You will be:
• an outstanding practitioner;
• inspirational, dedicated, and motivated;
• dedicated to being the best you can be;
• passionate about Maths, and the education of young people;
• committed to the Elliot Foundation’s values;
• committed to achieving the best for every pupil;
• supportive of the Academy’s ethos and values at all times, both within the Academy, and the wider community;
• committed to inspiring pupils and staff in the development of teaching initiatives and strategies, promoting ‘Maths’ as a subject;
• able to provide an active contribution to the wider part of Academy life.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. The school can offer you a stimulating teaching environment with fully supportive staff.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.