Leading Teacher for Inclusion
Full Time, Permanent
Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range + TLR2a
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Start Date: September 2018 or earlier
Are you too good to be confined to just your classroom? If so then we want you!
A confident and experienced Leading Teacher is required to work with a lovely Primary School i'm working with.The role will initially focus on More and Most Able and Talented. This Leading Teacher role begins in September 2018.
Contact me if you:
• Are an Outstanding Teacher
• Have an excellent understanding of mastery and enrichment
• Are ambitious with the drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning
• Are Innovative and dynamic
• Are forward thinking with an outward focus
• Are aspiring to leadership in the near future
The school can offer you:
• A culturally diverse and dedicated school
• A friendly school with strong links to the local community
• Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve
• A springboard to leadership
• A collaborative, inspirational staff team
If you are keen on this post and if you are aware of anyone interested, please don't hesitate to send me your updated CV, or please call me on 02033193141.
I look forward to hearing from you
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.