Primary Teacher- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- September Start
- Permanent Position
- Tower Hamlets
- Outstanding 2 Form Entry Primary School
Are you an outstanding Teacher looking for a new challenge?
An “OUTSTANDING” 2 form entry school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Tower Hamlets are looking for two talented primary Teachers to teach in Key Stage 1 from September.
My client is an ambitious, successful and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of Education. Backed by a supportive Head teacher, the staff is highly committed, hardworking and motivated to improve. The school is a unique place and regular described as warm, friendly and welcoming.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate good inclusive practice with particular reference to children with special educational needs, more able children and children with English as an additional language.
- Be committed to and actively promote the school’s equal opportunities policy.
- Uphold the school’s principles and policies which underpin good practice and the raising of standards.
- Demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of the curriculum and effective teaching and learning strategies.
If you are keen on this post or if you are aware of anyone, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or please call 02033193141.
I look forward to your response
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.