Pulse Education is very excited to seek an energetic, motivational leader for a school’s MFL department. Starting from as a full-time, permanent member of staff from September 2017, the successful candidate will benefit from this school’s industry-leading commitment to staff training and supportive community of parents.
Part of a trust with a renowned commitment to teacher training and professional development, its reputation as a destination for aspirational teachers grows daily.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to teach MFL from KS 3-5
- Assume accountability for leading, managing, and developing the subject area
- Take responsibility for pupil progress in the department
- Have high expectations of the department and its pupils
- All required teaching credentials and accreditations – QTS/ BA/PGCE/equivalent teaching degree
- Knowledge of national curriculum
- UK right-to-work
- Professional references
- A passion for teaching
In return, Pulse Education offers competitive rates, flexible payment solutions, and a friendly and personalized service.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.