Pulse Education is very excited to seek a motivated, talented Geography Teacher on behalf of an Outstanding East London school. Starting from ASAP, this full-time role offers successful candidates the opportunity to join the school as a permanent member of staff from September.
This is a great opportunity for an NQT or teacher interested in career development. Regarded as one of the top performing schools in the country, it invests heavily in training for its staff. It boasts a great environment for candidates to learn and grow as professionals, and its students are regularly praised for their behaviour and commitment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to teach Geography from KS 3-4
- Demonstrate a passion for driving student success
- Create, plan, and implement exciting and challenging lessons
- Motivate and excite students
- All required teaching credentials and accreditations – QTS/ BA/PGCE/equivalent teaching degree
- Knowledge of national curriculum
- UK right-to-work
- Professional references
- A passion for teaching
In return, Pulse Education offers competitive rates, flexible payment solutions, and a friendly and personalized service.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.