Are you an English teacher with management responsibilities, or a head of department looking to take the next step in your career? Are you already a subject leader, looking for a change of scenery or a more flexible working arrangement?
Rated 'Good' in its last Ofsted inspection, this successful and highly respected school seeks an English Subject Leader to join them on a year-long maternity cover contract. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a school's already successful and high-achieving leadership team. The successful candidate will enjoy CPD opportunities and plenty of staff support within a welcoming, ambitious academic community.
The successful candidate must have:
- Preferably, a relevant subject degree
- Experience teaching in the UK
- Experience line-managing, coaching, or supervising colleagues
- Experience with curriculum design, preferably
- Deep knowledge about the UK national curriculum and how it's changed over the last five years
- Ability to and enthusiasm about closing the achievement gap and creating a culture of high expectations
If this sounds like you please get in touch ASAP!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.