Careers in Engineering offer a greater level of social mobility than almost any other sector. Students that master its principles open the door for a future limitless in its potential for wealth and societal contribution.
Are you ready to inspire students from diverse and often deprived background to pursue a career in engineering, to better their future prospects and our society?
Pulse Education is working with a recently 'Good' graded school that's passionate about delivering to inner-London students an education that will equip them with the tools they need to succeed in the future. This role is to begin from ASAP until the end of the academic year. The school will offer you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Access to leading CPD across its well-known, high-achieving partner schools
- The opportunity to join permanently from September 2019
- A supportive work environment focused on delivering results for students
Please apply if you have:
- a relevant degree or experience
- a passionate approach to education
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.