Vibrant, "OUTSTANDING", "OFSTED" are seeking an experienced Early Years Primary Teacher who will play a key role in the class for children. .
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations with a clear vision on assessment criteria
• To set tasks of which are challenging to children and maintain high levels of interest.
• To organise & manage groups or individuals children ensuring differentiation of learning requirements, reflecting all abilities and identifying SEN
• Setting clear targets and building on prior attainment
• Maintaining discipline in accordance with the schools procedures and encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework.
• Planning and organising Lessons
• Updating Reports and progress
• IMMEDIATE START!!
• FULL TIME/ PERMENANT !!
• OUTSTANDING RATE!!
If interested please don't hesitate to give me a call on 02074561454
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.