Do you have experience working with children? Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday’s during term time?
Pulse Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for our secondary schools in the North East London area. We are looking for experienced Cover Supervisors and those looking to get into education who have the ability to manage behaviour. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Cover Supervisors you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
* Over 3 months experience within an educational environment
* The ability to cover a variety of subjects
* A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
Pulse Education will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisors a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
* Competitive rates of pay
* An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
* Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
To apply, please contact Jonathan on 0203 319 3139 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.