Pulse is a recruiter of high-calibre pathology doctors for the NHS and leading private healthcare organisations across the UK. We have long or short-term locum work, ad-hoc shifts, out of hours, on-call and permanent positions available.
We place highly skilled pathologists into a wide range of roles including pathology, histopathology, neurology, haematology and microbiology.
This shortage specialty remains in high demand with an increasing level of consultant vacancies in all branches of pathology. We know how hard you're working so you can make the most of our documentation collection service to minimise any hassle to you.
Our pathology doctors benefit from:
• Excellent pay
• Short-term, long-term and permanent positions
• Free mandatory training worth 30 CPD points towards revalidation
• Online registration
• Document collection service
• Dedicated revalidation service and support
• A service you can trust, around the clock
• Expert training, support and advice
• The highest quality of compliance and training
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CSS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards acknowledge our excellent levels of service and recognise our commitment to supplying highly qualified candidates and our dedication to quality and compliance. To read more about our awards, click here.
At Pulse, we’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.