Pulse Psychiatry People are looking for an StR Lower in Old Age Psychiatry
This post requires a candidate that can start immediately to 31/01/2017
Full Time working the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
As an StR Lower Psychiatrist within Old Age what will my duties be?
- Providing assessment and treatment for older people, Working within a inpatient setting, Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support for people over the ages of 65, Be able to work closely with other Statutory services particularly Social Care.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- Excellent Communication Skills
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are an StR Lower in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.