Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: This vacancy is within West Midlands
Start/End Date: Must be available to start From ASAP to 18/11/2016
Working Hours: You will be working Full Time – 9am to 5pm
As the right candidate put forward for this post you will be working in with children from the ages of 0 years and adults from the ages of 18 to 65 years
This Trust requires you, as a consultant assess each Child and Adolescent patient by reviewing past notes and files then re assessing their current Mental Health, once reviewed a careful thorough care plan will need to be placed with the best path of treatment.
Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
Excellent Communication Skills
Proven background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry preferred
General Adult experience essential
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Specialty Dr in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.