Speciality Registrar (SpR/Reg/ST3) Doctor in Paediatrics
Pulse is currently seeking an experienced Speciality Registrar (SpR/Reg/ST3) in Paediatrics for an immediate locum placement at a NHS Hospital in Kettering
Previous Speciality Registrar NHS experience
Valid GMC registration
Benefits for our doctors:
- Excellent pay rates
- Prompt payroll
- FREE mandatory training
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
We have numerous roles for locum Doctors of all grades and specialities available across the UK. Our vacancies cover full time and part time hours on a regular basis to suit your needs.
What we do for our candidates:
- Provide excellent rewards and recognition
- Offer the best job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Give expert training, support and advice
- Ensure open and honest communication and feedback
- Guarantee a responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- The benefit of our reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Our commitment to provide the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
Our Agency has just rolled out a new referral scheme.
For any Doctor you refer to us you will receive 50p per hour that Doctor works. This is uncapped and paid to you monthly. So if you refer a friend to me and they work (for example) 200 hours a month you will receive £100 every month they work. If you refer to me 5 doctors all working roughly 200 hours a month, you could earn £6,000 per year.
Ideally I want Paediatricians, but if you know doctors in other specialities I can pass them over to the other departments and you can still earn the referral bonus.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.