We have an on-going demand for SHO/ST1-2 doctors in obstetrics & gynaecology around the Liverpool/St Helens area
We can offer full time/part time/weekends/ad hoc/evening shifts and night shifts, all depending on your availability.
In order to register to work as a Senior House Officer through Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.BENEFITS FOR OUR DOCTORS:
- Competitive pay rates
- Quick and easy file turnarounds (Dedicated compliance team who help you every step of the way)
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn 50p for EVERY hour your refferal work, no matter how many hours they work
- FREE mandatory training (Accrue CPD points for revalidation)
- FREE DBS (If you do not obtain one)
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit team
- On call team to help over weekends
*Terms & Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.