Pulse Psychiatry is delighted to announce a new opportunity to work as a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry within West Midlands
The successful candidate will be joining a team who are dedicated in providing support services for those who suffer form Learning Disabilities, within Community based role.
The Successful Candidate Must be Available to work ASAP 4 days per week - 9.00am – 17.00pm
Psychiatry in Learning Disabilities what will my duties be?
- Providing assessment all patients
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support for all Patients and Carers
- Working with all age groups
What skills and experience do I need?
- Proven Learning Disability experience is essential
- Can be a GA Consultant but must have recently experience within LD
- Excellent Communication Skills
- To be able to demonstrate a sensitive approach to each persons as an individual
- Sec 12 essential
- AC and CCT could be negotiated
- MUST have a Full GMC registration
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant Psychiatrist and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.