Pulse Psychiatry is delighted to announce a new opportunity to work as a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry within Essex.
The successful candidate will be working for a specialist service for a wide range of service users including those with profound and complex needs. This partnership also trains other professionals and staff, including doctors and nurses, in how to communicate with and support people who have learning disabilities.
Start Date: We are looking for someone with immediate start.
End date: 28th October 2016
Working Schedule: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
As a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry what will my duties be?
- Providing assessment and treatment for all Adults
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support for all Adults
- Being able to work with all Adults aged 18 and over.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- Proven Learning Disability experience is prefered
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Having experience in the provision of services for patients with complex needs, gender sensitive issues and secure services are desirable.
- To be able to demonstrate a sensitive approach to each person as an individual
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant Psychiatrist and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.