Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: This vacancy is within West Midlands
Start/End Date: From ASAP - 27/01/2017
Working Hours: You will be working full time Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Pulse is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry within South East of England, providing child and adolescent psychiatry advice as well as participating within a team to provide the best treatment and care for each patient as an individual. The post holder will need to liaise back and forth with the Trust and the individual patient and understand their needs and current state of mental health.
Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
Excellent Communication Skills
Proven background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry preferred (not essential)
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working within a inpatient setting
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and is interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.