Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: This vacancy is within South West England
Start/End Date: Must be available to start from 30/10/2016 to 05/06/2017
Working Hours: You will be working Full Time Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
As part of one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts of mental health care, you will working in a community based role with children from the ages of 0 years and adults up to the ages of 65, you will find yourself treating a diverse range of patients that include;
Children, young parents, students and professionals. It is very important that the right candidate understands the Trusts values of equality and diversity.
If you'd like to be part of a Trust that is focused on delivering fantastic patient care in a well-maintained and therapeutic environment, we would love to hear from you.
From you we'll need
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development. In return, you will be working with a dynamic and focused team, with access to ongoing opportunities to support your Continuing Professional Development.
- Must be a car driver
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working within a Community setting
- Providing Diagnosis & Treatment support
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.