Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in Adult Psychiatry
Start/End Date: 03rd October – 28th October (2016)
You will be working within a Female Community Mental Health Team as a Consultant Dr in General Adult Psychiatry.
Your daily hours will be; 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday with a compulsory 30 minute break per day.
37.5 hours per week.
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- Section 12 approval
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Car or own Transport Essential
- Working within a Community based role
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.