Work place risk assessment service
Performing a workplace risk assessment that affects both employees and customers is essential.
We have a team of specialist nurses and health and safety experts, trained in performing workplace risk assessments and fully engaged with government guidelines on coronavirus.
Our team can provide guidance on:
- Changing and adapting office environments
- Sourcing suitable PPE
- Training staff on social distancing measures
- Training staff on hand hygiene
- Mapping out social distancing plans and guides around the workplacePreparing communications for staff and customers
- Identifying employees who may be high-risk
- Supporting staff who are working from home
- and much more...
If you're interested in hearing more about our workplace risk assessment service, or would like a quote, please contact Sarah Chadwick on email@example.com or 07935 336 489. Alternatively, please complete the short form below and we'll be in touch.