Pulse are one of Australia's leading Nursing agencies and are seeking experienced RN's and EEN's who are wanting work in the Hunter New England region and across regional NSW to provide quality nursing care within Hospital facilities. Our reputation for quality is paramount and we understand the importance of recruiting the best nurses and placing them in the right shifts, whilst offering excellent pay rates.
We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our ever-expanding agency.
What we offer:
- Casual and Contract opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Variety of shifts available across public and private Hospital facilities
- Free online professional education courses
- Refer a Friend Scheme - ask us about our current rewards
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 1 years-experience in Australia working in an acute setting
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current Police Check
- Valid Driver's Licence and own vehicle highly regarded- shifts are on ADHOC basis
- 2020 Flu Vaccination
- First Aid, Manual Handling and falls prevention management
- Demonstrate excellent communication and display a high level of interpersonal skills
- Right to Work in Australia is essential
If you are a passionate Registered Nurse or EEN seeking a position with flexibility to meet your needs, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.