We are currently seeking aged care Registered Nurses to join our agency. If you are passionate about aged care and making a difference in the lives of others, we want to hear from you!
Why not join Pulse Nursing Australia? We are one of Australia's leading Nursing agencies. Our reputation for quality is paramount and we understand the importance of recruiting the best nurses and placing them in the right shifts, whilst offering excellent pay rates!
We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our ever-expanding agency
The benefit of working with Pulse Staffing;
- Seamless Registration and induction for ASAP start
- FREE online professional education courses
- Attractive Agency Pay Rates
- Weekly Payroll
- Flexibility on how often you accept work
- Gain valuable experience by working at various Aged Care facilities
- Dedicated and experienced Consultants available 24/7 to answer any queries relating to your shifts.
What you'll need:
You'll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being.
You'll also have the following:
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in Australia working in an Aged Care facility
- No placements or overseas experience accepted
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- Current police check
- Current Flu shot (2020)
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle required
- 2 recent RN clinical referees
If you are a passionate Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care and are seeking a position with flexibility to meet your needs, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.