We are seeking Registered Nurses for permanent opportunities within Aged Care Facilities.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for more flexibility around when you work? Want to work for a company with a real purpose and vision to offer the best level of care to residents.
We are one of Australia's leading Nursing agencies. Our reputation for quality is paramount and we understand the importance of recruiting the best nurses and placing them in the right shifts, whilst offering excellent permanent opportunities with career coaching and interview assistance as the norm.
We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our ever-expanding agency
- FREE online professional education courses
- Gain valuable experience by working at various shifts within this large aged care company
- Refer a friend Scheme- financial rewards
- A minimum of 2 years paid experience in Australia working in an Aged Care facility- no placements accepted
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or equivalent- no overseas qualification accepted
- AHPRA Registration required
- Current police check
- First Aid and Manual Handling Certification
- 2 recent RN/supervisor clinical referees within the last 12 months
If you are a passionate Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care and are seeking a position with flexibility to meet your needs, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
Please do NOT apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.