A Not for Profit Aged Care Facility in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, close to public transport and also onsite parking.
This unique opportunity will allow you to join a strong working team where you will be working in a hands-on environment and utilising your Aged Care experience within Nursing. You will be working as part of a strong team and will also be required to be the RN In charge at times
Role Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on treatments and assessments of patients
- Provide individual and group programs as required
- Excellent understanding of ACFI and Aged Care Plans
- Residents Lifestyle, Health
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Aged Care experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Current Police Check
- 5+ years experience post graduate in Australia
- ACFI and Aged Care Plans
- Exceptional presentation, professionalism and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple demands and deadlines.
- Knowledge of current legislation, regulations and evidence based best practice in Aged Care
If you are the Registered Nurse for this role get in touch TODAY by uploading your resume by clicking the apply button below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.