Pulse urgently require Nurse Immunisers to work across a number of regional locations.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 1 years full time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunization work
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate relevant to the jurisdiction in which they have been operating
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- Current Police Check
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay rates
- Flights paid for
- Accommodation provided
Pulse are actively recruiting Nurse Immunisers NOW!
To register your interest or find out any further information contact Grace Connolly on 02 9054 7405 and join the Pulse Rural and Remote team!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.