Are you a Registered Nurse with experience, looking for your next rural contract?
Contracts are brilliant if you are planning to travel Australia whilst earning money, meeting new people, diversifying your skills and building your resume.
We are the agency of choice for many of the top health care providers so you will have access to some of the best hospitals around.
We are currently recruiting for locations in rural NSW
If you are an AHPRA Registered Nurse with at least 2 year Nursing experience in any of the following disciplines and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Mental Health
- mental Health In-patient Unit
- Older persons Service
- Acute Inpatient Service
- Mental Health Emergency Consultation Service (MHECS)
- T Basis
- Community Mental Health
If you feel you have a flexible working attitude and are open to learning new things and gaining new experiences then please get in contact.
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to work on extended placements throughout Australia
- Accommodation and travel assistance for the right candidate
- Above award wages paid weekly
- Dedicated friendly consultants working on your behalf
- Free online training
- Flexible starting dates - we work around you
- Access to further contracts with Pulse
If you are interested in this role or looking for work as a Registered Nurse please respond to this advert making sure you include a copy of your latest CV. We will then be in touch to talk to you about these opportunities.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity then send your resume today to email@example.com or call Kim on +61 2 9965 9454
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.