About the hospitals
Located in the stunning north island of New Zealand, Counties Manukau Health is the largest District Health Board in the country by population. Counties Manukau Health is responsible for the funding of health and disability services and for the provision of hospital and related services for the people of Counties Manukau (Manukau City, and Franklin and Papakura Districts) as set out in the DHB functions and objectives in the Act.
As one of the biggest and busiest healthcare providers in New Zealand, working with their teams you will have the opportunity to be part of world-leading projects, clinical breakthroughs and major healthcare innovations.
Requirements for the role
- Must hold current nursing registration in UK/Ireland/Canada/USA/Australia or have a valid IELTS/OET that meets the English requirement of the NMC
- Nursing qualification must match to New Zealand graduates
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a mental health clinical setting
- Must have experience in depression/anxiety/ eating disorder/drugs
In return what the hospital can offer you
- Reimbursed flight tickets after 1-year completion of contract
- Reimbursed luggage allowance (£138)
- 4-weeks free accommodation or £378 per week
- Free confidential counselling
- Yoga classes and other benefits
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Mental health nurse and meet the above listed requirements for the role then we’re eager to hear from you. Apply now and member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.