WHO ARE WE?
We are one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector. Our candidates are at the heart of what we do as we wouldn't be able to excel without their hard work, dedication and support.
Our goal is to support health care organisations in providing professional, compliant and compassionate care.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for Registered Nurses with experience in the Emergency Department to help support, contribute and deliver a high level of care to our patients. You will work alongside a team of dedicated Nurses and will have ongoing support.
- We have multiple locations both Rurally and Remote so you have the option to choose where you would like to be placed
- Choose your start date
- Choose your duration - We have short and long-term contracts available
- Get paid to travel Australia
- Free or subsidised accommodation
- Travel allowance to get you there and back
- Gain experience
- Make lifelong friends
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You will hold a Bachelors of Nursing or equivalent
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Have triage experience (essential)
- Be confident and have experience working as the sole RN on site (including after hours)
- Hold your Advanced Life Support (ALS) certification (essential)
- Minimum 2 years post grad experience in your Nursing expertise
- 12 months continuous paid work as a Registered Nurse in Australia (essential)
If this sounds like you, we would LOVE to hear from you - What are you waiting for? Press the 'APPLY' button and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
If this doesn't quite sound like you but you're a Registered Nurse and you're interested in contract work, please reach out and send an expression of interest email along with your CV to Janine@pulsestaffing.com.au
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.