Our goal is to support health care organisations in providing professional, compliant and compassionate care.
This has helped us become one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector. Our candidates are at the heart of what we do as we wouldn't be able to excel without their hard work, dedication and support.
- Work in beautiful areas across Western Australia
- Work where you want and when you want
- ASAP and upcoming start dates
- Short and long-term contracts available
- Option to choose the hospitals you want to work in
- Australia is huge and should be explored
- Get paid to travel the country
- Free accommodation
- Travel Allowance
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors of Nursing or higher
- ALS and CRANA
- ED Triage competent
- WACHS Triage Certificate
- AHPRA Registration
- Must be able to work as the sole RN | (In-Charge experience)
- Minimum 2 years post grad experience in ED
- 12 months continuous work as a RN in Australia
To apply for contract work and gain experience in Australia, all while getting paid as you explore the country, press the 'Apply' button below and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.