Bring your skills and experience as a Director of Nursing to this small aged care facility located West of Sydney.
This is a contract opportunity for the duration of 3-6 months.
As the Director of Nursing, you will have extensive management experience within Aged Care, have a solid understading of ACFI and be able to hit the ground running.
Your new role:
- Clinical governance, quality improvement and auditing
- Coordination of clinical care and provision of clinical supplies
- Team management, acting as a role model and monitoring rosters
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Departmental reporting
- Registered Nurse with current registration the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Proven experience as a Director of Nursing in an aged care setting
- Strong clinical governance skills
- A current Police Check or the ability to obtain one
- Solid undertanding of ACFI
- Avaialble to commit for the duration of the contract
Pulse are actively interviewing for this role NOW!!! To submit your interest for an immediate interview APPLY NOW
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.