WHO ARE WE?
We are one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector. Our candidates are at the heart of what we do as we wouldn't be able to excel without their hard work, dedication and support.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for an qualified and highly experienced Clinical Educator to join their team in Sydney
You will possess proven leadership skills, extensive clinical knowledge, and will undertake tasks such as clinical assesements, and provide ongoing training and support to the team.
The successful candidate will need:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Completed a Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum 5-6 years working in a clinical setting
- Completed their Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Completed their Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Basic understanding of data entry
- Be committed to their own professional development, as well as ensuring staff are as well
- Demonstrate previous experience implementing and carrying out educational training
- A high level of communication skills
- To be able to work well under pressure and, when applicable be able to handle disputes in a professional, calm and timely manner
- Proven experience to be able to work well independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Provide ongoing support, knowledge and education to staff
- Extensive clinical experience
It would be advantageous if the candidate also has:
- Additional post grad certificates
- Full Australian working rights
- Extensive understanding of ACSQHC, ANMAC, and ASQA
The successful applicant will need to:
- Pass a National Police Check
- Have a Working with Children Check
- Undergo reference checks
If this sounds like you, we would LOVE to hear from you - What are you waiting for? Press the 'APPLY' button and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.