Pulse Nursing has been recruiting Health Care Professionals for over 15 years, and our professional recruitment team can help you take the next step in your career.
Are you an AIN with experience in Aged Care? Do you want to choose the shifts you want to work to suit your busy lifestyle?
If you work casual shifts with Pulse Staffing, you will be gaining valuable experience while earning competitive rates of pay.
- Friendly and dedicated team of consultants working on your behalf and contactable 24 hours a day
- FREE online professional education courses
- Competitive casual rates
- Flexible working hours & shifts
- Gain valuable experience by working at various Aged Care facilities
- A minimum of 6 months qualified experience working in an Aged Care facility
- Completed Certificate III/IV in Aged Care or equivalent
- First Aid & Manual Handling
- Current police check
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle
- Flexible working attitude is a must
- The ability to show initiative and be proactive
- Effective communication skills
- 2 recent clinical referees
If you are passionate about Aged Care and this position interests you, then we would like to hear from you!
Please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your resume, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.