Are you an Assistant in Nurse looking for more flexibility around when you work? Want to work within a hospital setting in Hunter New England region?
Why not join Pulse Nursing Australia? We are one of Australia's leading Nursing agencies. Our reputation for quality is paramount and we understand the importance of recruiting the best nurses and placing them in the right shifts, whilst offering excellent pay rates.
We value our exceptional assistant of nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our ever-expanding agency.
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Casual rates
- Gain valuable experience within public and private Hospital settings
- Refer a friend Scheme- financial rewards
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Australia working in a Hospital setting
- Current police check
- Flu Vaccination 2020 required
- First Aid and Manual Handling Certification
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle required- essential as shifts are on ADHOC basis
- 2 RN/Supervisor clinical referees within the last 12 months
If you are a passionate Assistant in Nursing with experience in Hospitals and are seeking a position with flexibility to meet your needs, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
Please do NOT apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.