Pulse Staffing has been recruiting Health Care Professionals for over 15 years, and our professional recruitment team can help you take the next step in your career.
Are you an Assistant In Nurse with experience in Aged Care? Working casual shifts with Pulse Staffing gives you valuable experience while earning excellent rates of pay.
- Competitive casual rates with weekly payroll
- Flexible working hours
- Free online training
- Refer a friend scheme- financial rewards
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in an Aged Care facility
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current police check
- First Aid and Manual Handling certification
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle
- 2 recent clinical referees (RNs or higher)
If you are an Assistant in Nurse and passionate about Aged Care, then we would like to hear from you!
Please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your resume, or please email Katie@pulsestaffing.com.au or call 02 9965 9410
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.