Pulse Staffing has been recruiting Health Care Professionals for over 15 years, and our professional recruitment team can help you take the next step in your career.
Are you an ASSISTANT IN NURSE with experience in Aged Care? Do you want to choose the shifts you want to work to suit your busy lifestyle?
If you work casual shifts with Pulse Staffing, you will be gaining valuable experience while earning competitive rates of pay.
- FREE online professional education courses
- Competitive casual rates
- Weekly Payroll
- Gain valuable experience by working at various Aged Care facilities
- Refer a friend Scheme- financial rewards
- A minimum of 6 months qualified experience working in an Aged Care facility
- Cert III certificate in Aged care or equivalent
- Current police check
- First Aid and Manual Handling Certification
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle
- 2 recent clinical referees
If you are passionate Assistant in Nursing in Aged Care and this position interests you, then we would like to hear from you!
Please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your resume
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.