There’s huge demand for nurses in London and across the UK. At Pulse we pride ourselves on delivering an efficient and personalised recruitment process tailor made for your move to the UK. With over 20 years’ experience, you can be assured Pulse will provide the support you need. From making the decision to relocate to the UK, to completing the NMC registration process and finding a suitable temporary or permanent work placement, we’re here to help. As an established supplier to the National Health Service (NHS) and private health sector we’re perfectly placed to provide you with the best UK nursing opportunities.
Benefits of Pulse:
- OSCE reimbursement scheme*
- Assistance with NI number application – no need to go for an interview
- Assistance with setting up a bank account
- Accommodations letters
- Advice from consultants who have experience with the process
- Advice on the NMC process
- HCA opportunities while you are waiting for your pin
- Consultant in Sydney who is on call to help get you ready for your move
- Tier one supplier to all major NHS trusts in London
- Holiday pay**
- Daily payroll
- Flexible placements to suit your travel needs
Make the move and register today.
*(1000hrs as RGN = £492, a further 1000 hours = £500 which means full reimbursement for 2000hours)
**Terms and conditions apply
To find out more information about some of our nurses who have worked in the UK, click here.
Request a callback
We have UK vacancies in the following professions: