We are working with a fantastic Centre who are offering a Full-time position in the 4-5's room to an experienced Educator or Early Childhood Teacher. The successful candidate will be working a set shift 8am-4pm alongside a team of strong, experienced and motivated workers who cater for children 3-5 years of age. This centre has a strong educational philosophy that they pride themselves on and provides a supportive environment for all staff and children.
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Above award wages
- Set shift 8am-4pm
- Preschool age children
- Street parking
- Paid lunch break
- Professional development
- Contribute to the daily documentation and Early learning programming
- Excellent understanding of the EYLF and NQF
- Building and maintaining relationships with children, staff and families
- Contribute to the daily routines
- Support the centres philosophy
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Open to all Early Childhood Qualifications
- Primary education preferred but not essential
- Experience with preschool children
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Confident leading group-times and working as part of a team
- Great time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.