Due to overwhelming demand from our clients, we are seeking experienced registered nurses who are available for short term contracts starting through November and December in rural New South Wales.
Contract nursing gives you the opportunity to travel Australia whilst earning money, meeting new people, diversifying your skills and building your resume.
Successful candidates will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with 12 months clinical experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2 recent clinical referees
- Current Police Record Check
- Working With Children Check
- Up to date immunisations
- 12 months experience
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates
- The opportunity to work on extended placements throughout Australia
- Accommodation and travel assistance for the right candidate
- Pulse Nurse fob watch
- Flexible Hours meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free online training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Weekly payroll service
- Nurse referral scheme
If you are interested in this role or looking for work as a Registered Nurse please respond to this advert making sure you include a copy of your latest CV. We will then be in touch to talk to you about these opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.