The team is dedicated to providing a safe and welcoming space for the children and families. They focus on providing an exciting yet educational program for the individual child, taking into account their needs, abilities and interest and are looking for a likeminded Teacher to join the team.
The position is for an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team as Preschool Room Leader and 2IC!
As Room Leader you will:
- Share your experience and knowledge with your fellow educators
- Work together to create an in depth program that sparks interest and joy for the children
- Work cohesively as a team to complete children's documentation and all other daily tasks.
As 2IC your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Director to mentor staff
- Ensure policies are being followed
- Maintain positive relationships with staff and families
- Assist with QIP/preparation for A&R
- Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education(or equivalent)
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid/Anaphylaxis/Asthma Certificates
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & organisational skills
- Drive and passion
Benefits for you
- Flexible/Negotiable hours
- Preschool Room
- Salary Negotiable/Above Award
If you would like to know more about this role please call Gemma Williams on (02) 9054 7407 or email your current CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.