A well respected, family owned centre, dedicated to providing high quality care and helping each child to reach their full potential. The centre follows the Montessori approach, allowing children to learn and explore at their own pace, while aiming for a common goal.
The position is for a stand out Diploma Educator to take the lead in the 0-3 room. You will work within a team of dedicated educators to deliver an educational and fun program, that supports each child and their individuality. You will have previous experience in a similar role, overseeing the program, leading a team and interacting with families.
- 0-3 Room
- Montessori Approach
- Positive team environment
- Strong community connections
You will Need
- Completed Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Valid, paid Working with Children Check
- Previous experience as a Room Leader
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong leadership & organisational skills
Benefits for You
The centre has good community links and works on building a strong team environment.
Other benefits include:
- Above Award Pay Rate
- Parking available and close to Public Transport
- Supportive management team
- Well established centre
For more information contact Gemma Williams on 9054 7407 for a confidential discussion, or forward your up to date CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.